To achieve your goals, you need to be supported and guided by the right people. Get to know our team here!

Do you have an enquiry?

How to certify your academic documents?

When certifying a document, the officer must carefully check the copy against the original and if satisfied, must certify it as below:

  • Stamp/write “This is a true copy of the original document sighted by me” on each document sighted
  • Sign and date the statement

Applicants are encouraged to apply early to ensure that they can enter their preferred intake. In addition to meeting academic requirements, students should also demonstrate the maturity, personality and attitude appropriate for this demanding industry.

Click Here for fees

Living costs in Australia

Knowing the average living costs in Australia is an important part of your financial preparation. For your reference, here are some of the costs associated with living and studying in Australia. (All costs are in Australian dollars and linked to the consumer price index.)


Hostels and Guesthouses – $90 to $150 per week

Shared Rental – $85 to $215 per week

On campus – $90 to $280 per week

Homestay – $235 to $325 per week

Rental – $165 to $440 per week

Boarding schools – $11,000 to $22,000 a year

Other living expenses

Groceries and eating out – $80 to $280 per week

Gas, electricity – $35 to $140 per week

Phone and Internet – $20 to $55 per week

Public transport – $15 to $55 per week

Car (after purchase) – $150 to $260 per week

Entertainment – $80 to $150 per week

Minimum cost of living

The Department of Immigration and Border Protection has financial requirements you must meet in order to receive a student visa for Australia. From 1 July 2016 the 12 month living cost is:

You – $19,830

Partner or spouse – $6,940

Child – $2,970

All costs are per year in Australian dollars. To convert to your own currency, visit

The Australian Government provides information and guidance on managing your finances. You can read more at

The ‘Insider Guides Cost of Living Calculator’ is also a useful tool to help estimate your cost of living in Australia

If you experience financial trouble while in Australia, talk TCWA’s student support staff for assistance.

The Admissions Tab include “visa compliance” as another option in the drop down menu. Add a circle icon as well like the ones that are already there and include the following:

Once you have received your visa, there are requirements you must meet in order for it to remain valid, including;

You must remain enrolled and maintain satisfactory course progress and attendance.

If you wish to change your qualification level you will need to apply for a new student visa.

Provide your Australian address to your institution so they can contact you, and let them know if you change address.

You must continue to be able to support yourself financially while you’re in Australia.

Do not breach the working conditions applicable to your visa.

Visa help and assistance

The Department of Immigration and Border Protection provides all information in relation to visa requirements, responsibilities and compliance.

Your institution’s international student support staff can provide you with assistance about the visa you’ll need for your course

Education agents can also help with your visa application and paperwork (as well as your course application).

On the International Student Tab include a drop down with the following title “ Studying in Australia”. Which needs to go to the relevant section below to state the following:

Studying in Australia is the official Australian Government website for international students.

This will provide you with all the information you need about Studying in Australia.

Translate »