How to certify your academic documents?
When certifying a document, the officer must carefully check the copy against the original and if satisfied, must certify it as below:
- Stamp/write “This is a true copy of the original document sighted by me” on each document sighted
- Sign and date the statement
- Provide contact details (name and address)
- The official seal or stamp of their organisation or their profession
Which documents need to be certified?
- Academic Documents (Year 10 11 12 Cert II III IV V Diploma Advances Diploma Bachelor and Master Degree Certificates Etc)
- IELTS/PTE (English Language Competence Documents) for Students from Non English Speaking Background Only
Who can certify your documents?
- Justice of Peace
- Notary Public
- A Pharmacist, Doctor or a Nurse
- Police Officer
- A Lawyer
- Bank Manager