Student Referral Program
PLEASE BROWSE ALL THE BENEFITS YOU MAY RECIEVE AS OUR CURRENT OR EX STUDENT
PLEASE REFER YOUR FAMILY FRIENDS OR STUDENTS TO RECEIVE A PAYMENT OF $300
We want all international students to have the experience you have had with us. If you have a friend or family member who may be interested in taking a course with us, complete the Referral Form below. If successful, you will receive an incentive payment of $200.00 which will be directly deposited into your nominated bank account. The more people you refer – the more incentive payments you will receive!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your referred student be successful in his/her application and the enrolment process.
- The referee must pay the required fees, deposit and balance.
- Incentive payments will be paid as soon as the student days after course commencement of the referee.
- Incentive payments will not be paid if the referee withdraws prior to, or within, 30 days of course commencement.
- The referee must indicate on his/her application form that he/she is applying under our Referral Program.
- Only one incentive payment will be made per referee.
- You cannot refer us Current TCWA students.
- The references processed by an education agent will not be paid.
- TCWA reserves the rights to accept/reject student’s application for referring or being referred.
- Incentive payments will be directly deposited into the bank account nominated by the referrer.
1. Application for Enrolment
APPLY FOR A COURSE ONLINE AND SEND IT US
2. Receive a Letter of Offer
Once your application has been assessed as meeting the requirements for your chosen course of study you will receive an Offer Pack by email containing further information, including:
- Letter of Offer / Conditional Offer
- Acceptance of offer Form
- An Invoice of deposit.
- Course Orientation Schedule
3. Acceptance of Offer
If you decide to accept the offer, please read and sign the Letter of Acceptance to confirm your application for enrolment. Return the signed Letter of Acceptance together with a bank cheque for the full amount of the invoice to TCWA. Fees can be paid by bank cheque in Australian dollars, made payable to TCWA, by credit card, or by bank transfer to:
Perth Education Group Pty Ltd T/A Technical College of Western Australia
BSB NO. 063-182
ACCOUNT NO. 1052 1928
Commonwealth Bank Australia
4. Confirmation of Enrolment
Upon receipt of your signed Acceptance of Offer and tuition fees, TCWA will send a copy of an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) by email directly to the student and you can send us a referral form on completion and claim your reference.